Sign up for our newsletter
Retro design reception desk
- Real wood veneer: cherry, walnut, maple, and ash
- Hardware and decorative panel material options include: tempered glass, brushed aluminum, and chrome plated steel
Note: List Price is for reception desk with real wood veneer or paint finish and standard materials shown in photo.
Reception Desk Configuration Table 1:
|Main Desk||Specification||Model||W (in)||D (in)||H (in)|
Options Table 2: Pedestal, Lateral File Cabinet, and Low Cabinet
|pedestal drawer B/B/F||P1621BBF||16||21||28||$335|
|free standing pedestal, finished top||P1621BBF||16||21||26||$365|
|storage cabinet-finished top||B3630||36||22||26||$653|
|2 drawer lateral file cabinet||FB3628||36||22||28||$664|
|cabinet with finished top||FB3630||36||22||26||$721|
|3 drawer lateral file cabinet||F3642F3||36||22||42||$844|
Example 1: Reception desk with added options
Example 2: Reception desk with added options
Can't find the size or configuration you need? Edeskco can customize this reception desk to meet your specifications. The design team will work with you to create that one of a kind look. Here is how the process works.
1) Call us to discuss your requirements.
2) Based on your requirements (size, material and finish, options), Edeskco will provide a quote.
3) You submit a 50% deposit to initiate the detailed design phase.
4) We will provide a detailed drawing for your approval.
5) We submit the design to manufacturing and you end up with your dream reception desk. It's almost effortless. Please don't hesitate to call us to learn more.