Sign up for our newsletter
The low profile Sand Dollar intuitively connects people with their technology, providing power without limitations. Conveniently integrated into most surfaces, the Sand Dollar puts you in control of your power and data locations. Available to retrofit into round industry standard 2” and 3” grommet openings and secured by the locking feature underneath the surface, the flush mounted Sand Dollar is available in several configurations providing 15 Amp receptacles and 2.1A USB ports in eight specialty colors.
• Tamper Resistant Receptacles: Spring-loaded shutter mechanism to keep foreign objects out, adding an additional level of safety in high traffic or lounge areas more prone to spills.
• Enhanced USB Charging Technology: Upgraded 2.1A USB ports charge your devices quickly, allowing you to stay connected anywhere, anytime.
• Quick-Lock Mounting Mechanism: Allows for easy and secure installation that can be completed by cutting 2” or 3” hole into the desired surface and securing the Sand Dollar from below; accommodating a range of thick and thin surfaces from .25 inches - 2 inches.
• Convenient and Functional Outlets: The Sand Dollar can be mounted virtually anywhere. It’s perfect for work surfaces, chairs, or accent tables and allows ample access to plug mobile devices like laptops, cell phones and tablet.
• 3”/ 80mm grommet mount power and USB
• Two 15 Amp, 120V receptacles, two 2.1A (10.5W), 5VDC USB ports
• 2”/ 60mm grommet mount power or USB ports
• One 15 Amp 120V receptacle
• Two 2.1A (10.5W), 5VDC USB ports
• 72” straight NEMA 5-15 plug cord
• Tamper and Spill Resistant receptacles
• Flush to surface mounting
• ETL listed for US and Canada
2" Sand Dollar Configuration
3" Sand Dollar Configuration
|2 Power, 2 USB||SAN-3-2U-B-72||Black||$87|
Note: Shipping fee applies
Note to Buyer:
All Data/ Power modules should be installed by an IT person and/ or electrician who understands local electrical codes.
Executive Desk Company is not liable for equipment issues of any kind as a result of incorrect installation